Friday, April 13, 2018

TransGriot Wins GLAAD Media Award Outstanding Blog!

Image may contain: text

The GLAAD Media Awards were held in Los Angeles last night, and was surprised to learn from Fiona Dawson that my third nomination for Outstanding Blog was finally the charm and that I've won the 2018 Outstanding Blog award.

Thanks to all of you who have congratulated me (and they are still rolling in as I write this) for the win in a category that had several wonderful and equally deserving winners. 

Image result for glaad media awards 2018
But I'm happy it was finally me.    With the win I made a little history.   TransGriot is the first trans owned and operated blog to win in this category!

Thanks GLAAD for bestowing me with this honor and honoring the hard work I put into it since January 2006 to make it a go to source for news and commentary about the trans community and other subjects I enjoy commenting about

No comments: