Wednesday, June 21, 2017

I Am Jazz Season 3 Starts June 28

Image result for i am jazz season 3 premiere
.Well, y';all know how much I love Jazz Jennings and her mom Jeanette, and had the pleasure of meeting the entire family with the exception of her dad back in 2012.

While I'm not a big fan of reality TV shows, I An Jazz is one of the few that I will watch, and Season 3 of this two time GLAAD Award winning show gets cranked up on June 28.

Image result for I am Jazz season three preview
Our fave trans teen gets to go on dates, is shown dealing with the trials and tribulations of being a teen, turning 16 and is seen on The Blaze studio set taking on conservative Tomi Lahren.

She also gets some unexpected transition related news that you'll get to see during this season.

So it's almost time to watch all the interesting twists and turns of Jazz's amazing life and it all starts on TLC on June 28  


No comments: